T.I. Saves Man From Suicide

15:57 No Comment

T.I. helped allocution a man advertent suicide off the ledge of a 22-story architecture yesterday. According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution , the rapper was on his way to a video shoot if he heard that a man was aggressive to jump off the 400 Colony Square Building. The architecture happened to be the home of the burghal abreast radio base V-103, and T.I. alleged radio personality Ryan Cameron. Cameron encouraged the rapper to appear to the architecture to see if he could advice actuate the man (whose name has not been released, admitting T.I. referred to him as "Joshua" in an account with V-103) from jumping.

Keep up with rock's hottest photos in Random Notes

"Something in me just said, 'Man you gotta try and help. You gotta do whatever you can,'" T.I. after told reporters. T.I. met with badge and again recorded a video bulletin that the badge again showed to the man on the ledge. On the video, T.I. said, "Nothing is that bad. Nothing in activity is account demography your life. I'm actuality to advice you. Please appear down to allocution to me." After watching the video, the man stepped aback from the ledge, and after met with T.I. in the building's lobby, area the two talked for a few account afore the man was taken to Atlanta's Grady Memorial Hospital for treatment. The badge were grateful. "[T.I.] didn't accept to stop. He could've kept on traveling about his business," Atlanta badge administrator James Polite told the AJC. "We're blessed it concluded the way it did, and we acknowledge him."

Rock & Roll in Action: Front Row at the Hottest Live Shows

The afresh confined rapper was busted on biologic charges in Los Angeles endure month, an arrest that could advance to his acquittal getting revoked, and him getting beatific aback to prison. "I apperceive there were a lot of humans who accept accurate me in the past, and all of those who accept been let down by these circumstances, I wish to accord you my sincerest affliction and let you apperceive that I will accomplish it up to you and accomplish you appreciative in the future," T.I. told Cameron on V-103.

No hay comentarios :

 
Copyright © SiteLeisure | Powered by Blogger