Rihanna has signed on to be the controlling producer of a new appearance antagonism appearance getting developed for British television. The show, which does not yet accept a title, is set to admission on the Sky Living approach in Britain. It will be hosted by Girls Aloud accompanist Nicola Roberts and cover appearances by Rihanna herself, admitting it is cryptic how frequently the pop brilliant will be on the show.
"I've consistently had a abundant adulation of fashion. It's a connected antecedent of afflatus in my life, and is a big acumen why I've developed into the being and artisan I am today," the accompanist said in a statement on Sky Living's website. "I accept been actual advantageous to plan with some absolutely amazing designers and stylists throughout my career, and they accept been active in authoritative abiding my artistic eyes alcove the stage. I am aflame to chase the adventure of our ambitious contestants and see how their individuality influences their efforts during the advance of the show."
The show, which will apparently buck some affinity to Project Runway in agreement of format, will culminate with a final claiming in which the actual designers have to actualize a different date accouterments for Rihanna's achievement at the Wireless anniversary in Hyde Park, England, in July.
Rihanna to Produce U.K. Fashion Competition Show
Noel Vasquez/Getty Images Rihanna attends a Los Angeles Lakers-Memphis Grizzlies game.
Posted Under
Album Reviews
,
Latest News
,
Music Magazine
,
Music Reviews
,
New Music
,
New Music Releases
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios
(
Atom
)
No hay comentarios :