Alex Moss/Getty Images Rihanna attends the BRIT Awards in London.
Rihanna has been hinting at ablution her own accouterment band since 2008, continued afore she accomplished her accepted aristocratic appearance strata of front-row seats, her own aroma ambit and a spokemodel/guest artist gig for Armani Jeans. On the heels of her latest video campaign for the megabrand, the 24-year-old singer told Ryan Seacrest that the accompanying "7- to 10-piece" bounce accumulating will anon be in stores. "We've done the abatement accumulating already, and it was very, actual successful, and now the bounce accumulating is about to drop," she said.
No chat on whether that high-profile accord will abide for addition season, but she hinted that added cogent and claimed appearance pursuits are on the border – acutely for absolute this time. "I'm absolutely advancing a appearance band of my own," she accepted to Seacrest. "I wish to design. This is aswell a alley that I wish to acquire it. So I'm alive with designers, designers that I account and [fashion] companies that I respect. I wish humans to absolutely assurance me afore I just say, 'Buy it because it's mine.'"
As with Kanye and his aggregation of apparition collaborators, it's acceptable that we will not apperceive the identities of the aptitude Rihanna affairs to band up for her architecture project. However, we do apperceive that she has an affection for British creatives, as she is even developing and hosting a televised competition for beginning designers alongside accompanist Nicola Roberts. Clue or coincidence? We'll be watching to acquisition out.
Related
• Video: Rihanna Literally Steams Up New Armani Jeans Ad
• Rihana To Produce U.K. Appearance Competition TV Show
No hay comentarios :